This past weekend, John and I went to big ol' Mt. Pleasant, Texas for our first baby shower. We are truly blessed with the family and friends that came. It was so nice to spend some time catching up on life. I also enjoyed getting some Mommy advice!! I still have so much to learn. I know everything will come in time though.
I brought my camera, but I did not take that many pictures. My Aunt Sara took lots of pictures and emailed them to me. However, I am brain dead. I downloaded them, but I have NO idea where I saved them. :( Here are the few pictures from my camera.
I brought my camera, but I did not take that many pictures. My Aunt Sara took lots of pictures and emailed them to me. However, I am brain dead. I downloaded them, but I have NO idea where I saved them. :( Here are the few pictures from my camera.
I love these girls so much! Thank you all for coming and for the wonderful gifts!
Shanna, Daddy, me, and John!
There are 4 generations in this picture. 5 including Baby J!! :)
Showing off my belly at 33 weeks!!
Another shot of my belly at 33 weeks!
I will post more pictures when I find them.
No comments:
Post a Comment