What Jack is up to these days:
- Grabbing everything he can get his hands on
- Talking up a storm "da-da-da-la-la-la" etc.
- Reaching for his parents
- Dropped his late afternoon nap
- About to drop his mid morning nap
- Smiling all the time
- Loves sitting up in the buggy when we go to the store
- Bouncing all the time (while standing, sitting, being held)... he's getting ready to GO!
- If he drops a toy, he looks for it.
- While sitting, he will lean forward and roll onto his feet without falling onto his belly.
- Loves his fingers/hands.
- Rolling at will.
- Holding his bottle
1 comment:
Precious! I LOVE reading what Jack is up to bc I get a glimpse of what is right around the corner for Ellison. SO fun! Ellison is reaching for us as well, and I have to say it is the coolest feeling in the world.
Post a Comment