Here are Jack's current stats:
Height: 28 1/2 inches (10%)
Weight: 19 lbs. 12 oz. (10%)
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 (50%)
So we won't be turning Jack's carseat around for another couple of weeks. How long do you think it would take for Jack to gain 4 oz? :)
I thought I would post some pics of Jack playing with some of his new birthday presents!
Here is a new tractor he got from cousins Scott and Krista! He has carried the cow that came with it around all day today.
In other news... (or things I forgot to mention in his 12 month post)
- Jack cut his 7th tooth; another bottom one. He's been drooling like crazy and trying to chew on everything. We knew it was just a matter of time.
- Jack has dropped the bottle completely. He actually did several weeks before his bday. Smooth transition for him.
- Jack is signing a few things ... "more", "up", "eat" He's funny, because when he wants something, he just signs, "more". We are trying to get to sign, "please" instead. We'll see how it goes. He also recognizes signs such as, "milk". He gets excited when you sign/say it.
2 comments:
BLOOD DRAWN!? Tell me it isn't so! AH!
Love all the pics of Jack with his toys. I can tell he is having so much fun!
Tell your husband I think someone should of gotten Jack a proper baseball jersey for his birthday... Needs to put that 'Stros jersey to rest.
Post a Comment