Sunday, June 27, 2010

REWIND.... Back to Father's Day

Yes... I know! I am SUPER late!!
Here is a recap from Father's Day weekend, in pictures.

The whole family inside Jack's ball pit tent! I am pretty sure he's showing us where his belly is in this picture.
Diaperhead Jack- He would take it off, bring it to me, and then point to his head. Apparently he liked having it on his head. :)

Since my Daddy and his family are Ranger's fan... and the Suchecki family are Astro's fans, it was only appropriate that we get together and go to a game. It worked out perfectly that they played each other Father's Day weekend. My Daddy and his family and Holly got to come down. It's even better that this was Jack's first Astro's game!
Grandaddy and Jack

Here he is chowing down on goldfish during the game.


Jack with Aunt Holly before the game started.
Jack and Momma
Can you say worn out!?!?!?!? I think he had fun! :)
On Sunday, John had to work. Jack and I decided to go visit Daddy, so they could see each other on Father's Day! Jack is driving the engine!
Jack and Daddy.

No comments: