Friday, December 12, 2008

Belly Pics

So I haven't been really good about taking any belly pics. However, today I decided we should probably take some since my belly is growing so much!! Here are all the pics we've taken so far.


Here we are at 5 weeks! Gosh... I didn't realize I was that thin!



Somewhere between 12 and 15 weeks. I can't remember for sure. But you can definitely see the thickening of the waist. **Side note: ignore the stupid face I'm making.**



So here we are now at 20 weeks. Baby J is growing and some am I!!

4 comments:

KV said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVE BELLY PICS!!! You are BEAUTIFUL! :) -Kristin :)

Lindsey said...

You look great Kari!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Congrats on the baby boy! Have a wonderful Christmas!

keely said...

Love it! I came over here to answer your questions, but I got distracted by your videos and now I can't remember what you asked! ... I think it was this... we don't have the anatomy scan scheduled yet! Next time I go in I'll be almost 17 weeks, so I guess after that. We're hoping to find out sooner though ~ I can't take the suspense much longer!!

keely said...

so, does he have a name or is baby J it for now?