I am attempting to post a video we got from our dr appointment last week of Baby J wiggling around. :) I know he's moving because I saw him moving like CRAZY last Friday. At one point he turned 180 degrees. However... I haven't felt him move. I'm beginning to think, I just really don't know what I am supposed to feel. Or maybe... I am just that visual of a person that I need to see him move to know that he is really moving. Who knows!! :)
The next video is one of Baby J sucking his thumb (that's what it looks like he's doing anyway). But you can also see his heart beating. WOW!! Also the black circle is his stomach!! It's so amazing what technology can capture these days. :)
3 comments:
Amazing!Any names yet?
You're Prego?!??! That's incredible! Congrats friends! What an awesome blessing!
I didn't know you had a blog but now I'm defintely going to be following along!
Know that you are both a blessing and will be in my prayers during this amazing new season!
Love
Meredith Dunn
Wow, I can't believe you got to take home a VIDEO! That is so cool! Enjoy these precious months as you prepare to be a mom. It's the best job ever and I know you'll be a wonderful one!
Post a Comment