Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jack's 1st Bath

So... I really am going to try and update you guys as much as possible. However, I am not doing such a great job so far. I guess once we get into a more set routine/schedule, I will have more opportunities to blog.

As for now... I have pictures from Jack's 1st bath. Overall, he does not mind the baths. You can tell he LOVES the warm water.

Daddy getting started.


Gotta clean his hair and back.


He is so relaxed with you support him like this.

Time to get dry and warm.

MUCH BETTER!!

1 comment:

The Stringers said...

He is too cute! Enjoy every second! I used to think it was so annoying when mamas would say "It just goes by way too fast!" but they are SO right and now I'M saying it! Smith will be ONE soon and I just can't believe it!

Congrats! Y'all will be such great parents!