This last post is dedicated to Jack! He is now 1 month old. I cannot believe it has already been a month! That's just CRAZY to me!! I really wish time would slow down. I am trying to soak up every moment and take advantage of the time I have with Jack and John.
Within the first month:
- Jack is starting to put on some weight. He is definitely filling out! I LOVE IT!!
- He also looks a lot longer to me already. :(
- Jack loves to suck on his fingers and his paci (actually anything that comes close to his mouth)
- He loves to sleep on his Momma and Daddy
- Jack loves being outside. He immediately relaxes once you take him outside.
- Jack is pretty good at taking his naps during the day.
- He doesn't like to be put down at night.
- Jack is starting to track objects/faces with his eyes
- He turns in the direction of his Momma's or Daddy's voices
- Jack HATES tummy time (Mom's out there... any advice!?!?!?!?)
- When holding Jack, he is NEVER still. Even when he sleeps he is constantly wiggling around.
2 comments:
Yay, Baby Jack! Or just a mini me version of Kari. He is so sweet. I love the monkey idea. So does Banjo! An woodrow is so precious! Can't wait to see you!
I love the family picture in which Jack is NOT looking at the camera. He's so awesome that it's not even fair to other babies.
Post a Comment