Every day Jack's personality is emerging stronger and stronger. Here are just a few pictures of the many faces Jack makes. :)

I'm not so sure what I think about these carrots. (We are starting peas tonight.)

Happy boy Jack after one of his naps.

I like sucking in my bottom lip.

Jack has the eye roll down.

This is the "I'm going to eat your face" face.
In other news...
Jack is beginning to sit up on his own. He can sit up for quite some time without falling over. When he does fall over, he's not sure what to do. He usually just squirms around and plays. He is starting to try and sit back up, but he's just not sure how. It's really neat to see him develop. Before we know it, he will be crawling around and pulling himself up. I'm not ready for that!



Taking a break from my soccer ball to read (using my 'reading finger')!! :)
2 comments:
He's such a cutie! And I'm still in awe of the artwork on his walls. John did an awesome job! Miss ya'll!!
I can't believe John already has that boy in lipstick (pic 1)
Post a Comment