Grandpa, me, John and Jack before the race.
Check out Jack's onesie! John made it just for the race! (Sidenote: see how Jack is sucking on his bottom lip... he is doing this all the time now)
Another family picture before the race.
Just a small number of the people there.
After the race, John, Jack and I headed home to shower and relax for a bit. After showers and naps, Jack and I went to Logan's 1st birthday party. Here is the birthday boy with his parents and his AWESOME cake!!
Mommas and their babies! (these three boys are all around 1 month apart from each other.)
If I remember correctly, his cake actually said "Happy 60 1/2 Birthday Joe!
Today was another big day for Jack. Jack has been eating cereal for a couple of weeks now. He loves it and is getting the hang of eating from a spoon. We have less and less on our face after every feeding. John and I talked about it and said we would start Jack on veggies around 5 months. Well 5 months came along and we didn't start. Another week went by and we talked about it, but still didn't start him on them. Honestly, I was a little nervous about it, so I was putting it off. Well today, almost 2 weeks later than planned, Jack had veggies for the first time. And he LOVES green beans!! He couldn't get enough. I imagined the first time Jack eating veggies we would have it EVERYWHERE. Here is a picture of Jack AFTER eating his green beans. There's hardly anything on his face! He's becoming such a BIG boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment