It's the time of the year here in Texas when the Bluebonnets bloom. John was working yesterday, so I recruited GG to come with us to find some Bluebonnets. Several people told me just to drive up Hwy 290 and I'll find some, but I'm just not comfortable stopping on the side of the highway and putting my child out on the side of the road to take some pics. So I googled some place where Bluebonnets had been sighted. Of course 290 popped up, but so did Washington on the Brazos State Park. So we headed that way. It really isn't far from us at all. Jack napped on the way there, so he was good to go when we got there.
Of course Jack sees a beautiful blue flower and wants to grab it.


PLEEEEASE can I have one?

How about this yellow flower?

No thanks! I want the blue one?






Here we are on the trail. It really is a neat little park.

We let Jack play in the dirt. He was LOVING it!

We will definitely be going back there. I can't wait til Jack can actually run around and enjoy it more!
No comments:
Post a Comment