Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter

After cleaning up from Jack's birthday party, John, Holly, and I decided it was time to get ready for Easter. I made some Easter cookies (just sugar cookies with pastel M&M's) and boiled eggs. Then the three of us decorated the eggs!
We are so awkward!
But we can be serious too. (sometimes)
I love him! He's the best Daddy and husband!

Easter morning we woke up to Jack feeling much better. His fever was down and it seemed that he had some energy back. After breakfast, Jack set out for another egg hunt. This time he had to find all of the eggs by himself.








Once the egg hunt was over, Jack's energy level went way down. He crashed on me while watching TV. I can't remember the last time he fell asleep in my lap. I hated that he felt bad, but I loved getting to hold our big boy.

After Jack's power nap, we got ready and headed to Grandpa and GG's house for Easter dinner and of course another egg hunt! After Jack's first egg hunt at my school, he really got the hang of it. By the time we were at John's parents' house, he was like, "Find egg... FOUND IT!". He knew exactly what to do. He just didn't care to carry his Easter basket around.



We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: