It's finally here! ELECTION DAY!! I've been waiting for this day for a while now... mainly to get rid of the ridiculous mudslinging campaign ads. Am I the only one who gets annoyed with them?!?!? Honestly, those ads do not make me swing my vote either way. They are just a great restroom break, grabbing a snack, or dog feeding time during my favorite shows. Not only will I be happy to see the ads go away, but also the ridiculous prerecorded phone messages being left on the answering machine. I mean seriously... John Cornyn(U.S. Senator), you are becoming a stalker!!
Another reason I am happy it's election day is because Cy-Fair ISD let it's employees have the day off! (Technically we have already worked this day during off-contract time, but that's besides the point.) No complaints there... well except for the fact that I have only worked on my portfolio for one of my classes all stinking day long. But at least I have been productive today. I have my friend Tracy to thank for that! We hung out at her school today, so we wouldn't be as distracted by TV, family, internet (everything is blocked at school). The only bad thing is... we distracted each other. We looked at them as brain breaks rather than as distractions though. :)
Click here for a little Election video!
Update on the baby and his/her momma:
Baby Suchecki(or JL as we call him/her right now) is obviously growing. I refuse to believe it's me just getting fat... even though that's how I feel. I don't like the feeling that my pants don't quite fit the right now anymore. I'm not big enough for maternity pants yet, but not quite small enough to stay in my regular pants. ANNOYING!! However, I do have a pair of scrub pants that I LOVE!!! Too bad I can't wear those to work everyday! Besides just getting bigger, according to one of the books I am reading, JL will start to grow toenails within the next three days. Pretty cool!
As far as momma goes, I am feeling better. The morning sickness went away a couple of weeks ago. THANK THE LORD!!! I do have some weird food aversions... I hear that's normal too! Besides that, I am just a little stopped up right now. But once again, one of the books I'm reading says that is normal too since my "mucous membranes swell". Interesting!! I just hope this goes away soon too! :)
Anyways... I will update again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment