Here are few pictures from our weekend at the farm.

Calling it quits. Picking up the decoys.
We saw LOTS of geese, however they were all out of range. It was a nice day and I am glad we went. No shots were fired, so that means no guns needed to be cleaned. While we didn't get anything, I am very glad we got to go. :)
BABY UPDATE
As far as the baby goes, as you can see on our little baby ticker on the blog, I am just over 17 weeks along. According to the books I have read and ladies I work with, I should be able to feel the baby move any day. However, I have a feeling it will be a while before I feel anything. Everyone says it either feels like "a gas bubble", "tickling feeling", "butterflies", "a fish", etc... I haven't felt ANYTHING like that. So time will tell! I'm thinking that our baby is just so comfortable and relaxed, it doesn't want to move. Wait... does that mean our baby is lazy?!?!?!? :P
We go back to the doctor, December 5th to find out the sex of the baby. We are SUPER excited about it. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and let us see when we go! I will keep you all updated!
God bless!
BABY UPDATE
As far as the baby goes, as you can see on our little baby ticker on the blog, I am just over 17 weeks along. According to the books I have read and ladies I work with, I should be able to feel the baby move any day. However, I have a feeling it will be a while before I feel anything. Everyone says it either feels like "a gas bubble", "tickling feeling", "butterflies", "a fish", etc... I haven't felt ANYTHING like that. So time will tell! I'm thinking that our baby is just so comfortable and relaxed, it doesn't want to move. Wait... does that mean our baby is lazy?!?!?!? :P
We go back to the doctor, December 5th to find out the sex of the baby. We are SUPER excited about it. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and let us see when we go! I will keep you all updated!
God bless!



No comments:
Post a Comment