I am the WORST when it comes to procrastinating!! I am getting worse as I get older. Not a good thing!! As mentioned in the previous post, I am working on my masters and I am REALLY ready for it to be over. This semester we begin working on our research paper. That's pretty much the only thing we get graded on this semester. We write the first half of our paper this semester and then finish the second half in the spring. So our rough drafts are due in three weeks. Have I started writing the paper??!?!!? NO!!! I just cannot get motivated in anyway. I have done pretty much all of the "research" part. Now I really just need to start writing! I am getting printing out my articles right now though... so that's a step in the right direction... right!!??!?
If anyone out there has any motivation tips... PLEASE pass it on my way!
Enjoy your Sunday!
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog! AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HAVING A BABY!!!! We are so excited for you guys!
bribe myself. Like... Self, if you get up early and study you can eat a donut. Works every time. ok not EVERY time. But a lot of the time. :)
p.s. I had to delate the first time I posted due to a typo. ;)
Post a Comment