Sunday, February 1, 2009

For my Aunt Sara! :)

Here are some more belly pics as requested by my Aunt Sara! :)

25 weeks



25 weeks



27 weeks. I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to take pictures this morning. I look absolutely amazing!! haha

27 weeks. It's official... I can't see my feet!

There's no doubt. Our baby boy is getting bigger and bigger everyday!! I had a dr. appt last week and everything is still going well. Next week I go in for my glucose tolerance test. WOOHOO!! After that just another check up with my dr. and then at 33 weeks we go for another ultrasound. I'm excited at the thought of seeing our baby boy again!!

2 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Congratulations! I am so excited to find you! I am so glad things are going so great for you both! Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

stuchap said...

Hey Kari,
We are in Rosenberg, south of Houston. And it's going well...

About the glucose test: when I did mine, I thought the drink tasted good, but turns out I was the only one. Stu said he over heard some women in the waiting room talking about how bad it was. To each his own, I guess, ha!

Good luck with everything,
Devanee