This past weekend I had the opportunity to participate in a special celebration of love. My great grandparents celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary. It was such a blessing to see them. I don't get to see them very often since we live so far apart. But the quick/short trip up there was WAY WORTH IT!! I loved getting to see them, but also getting to catch up with other family members as well. Here are some pictures from their party.
Here they are, my Gram and Ene.

I had to take a picture with them as well.

There are 5 generations in this picture!

My grandparents and my pregnant self.

My Daddy and his brother with their Kindergarten teacher.
3 comments:
How fun! Love is great! Hope you and baby are still doing great, make sure to post any updates :o)
75 YEARS! WOW! Congrats to them!
It made me so happy to see the pictures of the fam. Gram and Ene look great. I wanna see more! Your belly is even cuter too!
Post a Comment