Here are a few pictures that were taken from my camera while she was here. Holly ended up with better and more pictures. We will post some of those when she emails them to us.
Aunt Holly and Jack
Holly and I attempted to take some video of Jack. We are NO good whatsoever! But here is what we ended up with. We were trying to catch him smiling and talking by the way.
In this video, I take away the burp cloth. Holly thinks it's funny.
Jack shows Holly what's funny... This is why the burp cloth should have stayed put.
4 comments:
I just laughed my hiney off at these. And then showed my coworker and laughed again. Jack is perfect, spit up and all :)
lol, that is hilarious...love his little dimple on his left cheek!!!
Oh how often the same thing happens here!! Jack is so stinkin cute and getting so big...I can't believe how fast they grow. We need to get the babies together soon!
Post a Comment