Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 2 Months Birthday Jack

Today Jack turned 2 months old. Time really has flown by already. I wouldn't mind if it slowed down just a bit. Since he is now 2 months old, the immunizations begin. :( I was not looking forward to them today when we took Jack in for his 2 months check up. Daddy helped hold him still and the nurse made sure to give them quickly. It wasn't as bad as I thought they would be. However, if John's schedule stays the same as it is now, Jack and I will be without him for his 4 month check up. EEKS!! We will cross that bridge when we get there.

Now for Jack's Stats:
Height- 23 1/4 inches (exactly 3 inches longer from birth) 50%
Weight- 10 lbs 11 oz. (just over 3 lbs more than he was at birth) 25%
Head Circumference- 15 1/2 inches (almost as big as the circumference of his Daddy's forearm) 45%

Now for Jack's photo shoot with his Sock Monkey. We need to come up with a name for him. Any ideas?!?!
I like this picture because he was looking at his Daddy.


Check out his chubby belly! :) I love it!!

What Jack is up to these days:
  • Tracking Momma and Daddy as they walk by
  • Smiling up a storm
  • Cooing and talking like crazy (he stares at our mouths when we talk to him)
  • Trying to sleep through the night (I think he just likes that Momma gets up with him in the middle of the night)
  • Looks in the direction of his Momma's or Daddy's voice
  • Loves cuddling with his Momma and Daddy
  • Enjoys being read to (I think he just likes our voices)
  • Has been to the YMCA several times and has no clue (he sleeps the whole time in his carseat)
  • Loves his paci
  • Speaking of the carseat- Jack LOVES his carseat! He doesn't mind hanging out in there while we run errands.
  • Traveled to Waco to see family last Saturday. (pictures below)

Daddy drove to Waco so Holly and I could spend time with him for Father's Day! Of course he took advantage of this time to hang out with Jack as well.

Jack also go to meet Julie!!

Kyla finally got to hold Jack.
Joshua and Jack meet.
Jack also got to meet his Grandma Jody. However, I did not get a picture of them together.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I am NOT looking forward to the shots in two weeks...glad to hear they weren't as bad as you thought!