Sunday, March 13, 2011

Soo....

Sooo... I said I was going to get better at updating the blog. I really want to blog, it's a matter of having the energy to blog when I have the time. So here I am... it's Sunday afternoon... John is working and Jack is napping. I could be napping too... HOWEVER I am taking the time to blog a little update on our sweet family. :)

Daddy and Jack took a trip to the Houston Livestock Show during the week. Jack LOVED all of the animals. He definitely enjoys being outside and seeing different types of animals.

Speaking of being outside... here is our Jack Attack playing at the park with his Daddy.



Besides playing outside and loving animals, Jack also loves playing with cars and legos. He is into stacking blocks or anything he can get to stack. He loves reading and singing songs. His favorite song right now is "Twinkle, Twinkle". He absolutely loves bath time and splashing water as much as possible. He has really started talking more and more lately. It surprises me how his language is developing. He seems so big. I can only imagine how much bigger he will feel when Charlie Mack finally decides to make his appearance.


Speaking of Charlie Mack....
I am almost 40 weeks pregnant. For those that might now remember or never knew, I had Jack at 38 weeks. So to almost be at 40 weeks, I think I am miserable. He is SO big!! However, I know several people who have stories of going to 42 weeks. I REALLY don't think I can make that. Last week when I went to the doctor I was still dilated to a 2 and no effacement at all. :/ Doctor pretty much said my cervix was not inducible. I am not sure how long she will let me go before she will induce. I go to the doctor again this Tuesday. If I've made some progress... maybe I can talk her into inducing Thursday (the due date) and we could have ourselves a St. Patty's Day baby!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the update, Kari! Jack is such a cutie!! I will be praying for you during these last few days as you prepare for #2. So exciting! Can't wait for pictures!! XOXO!