Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome Charlie Mack

Short story of how Charlie Mack was born.
Pitocin began around 8:30 in the morning.
Doctor broke my water at 10:15.
10:45 Ate a YUMMY grape Popsicle. :)
11:45 got the amazing epidural.
Contractions begin to get stronger and closer together.
1:30 10 centimeters!
2:11 Charlie Mack is born!

Momma checking email and updating the blog. :)

Excited parents!

GG introduces Charlie to Jack.
GG and Charlie Mack
Momma and sweet boy Charlie Mack
Jack was born with black hair and blue eyes... Charlie Mack has blonde hair and green eyes!
Proud Daddy
Momma holding her baby boy for the first time.
Proud parents with Charlie Mack
Momma and her baby boys!

6 comments:

keely said...

Congratulations to you!!!

Missy said...

So happy for you and girl you look amazing in the before and after shots!!! I still have 9 weeks to go and I look like poo.

Lindsey said...

yay!! congratulations, kari and john! charlie mack is just adorable!!

stuchap said...

YAAAAY Congrats! Happy Birthday Charlie Mack!

Emily said...

ahh!!! Congrats!!

Yuriko said...

Sooo wonderful, I'm delighted for you and your family Kari.