Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Zoo Trip

Since our yard was treated for fleas, we haven't let Jack play outside. I think he was starting to get cabin fever. :) The other day, he was just wandering around the house, not doing anything. I told John, we have to get him out because he was getting bored. So Daddy and Jack took a trip to the zoo. Before they left, I was telling Jack where he was going. When I told him he was going to see animals and ride the train, he got really excited. He just kept repeating "Animals, animals!!" over and over again. Here are just a few pictures from Daddy and Jack's trip to the zoo.

Hanging out with the goats.
I have to admit, once of Jack's favorite movies is Nemo. John said he just kept saying, "Hi Dori! Hi Nemo!" over and over again. Daddy also said the fish were probably his favorite that day.


CHOO CHOO! Such a big boy riding on the train.

Jack, hanging out with the rhinos!

Today, Daddy and Jack took a trip to the grocery store (I know, not very exciting, but it did get Jack out of the house). However, when I walked them to the door, Jack kept saying, "Animals! Animals!" Poor guy, he thought he was going to the zoo again. :)

No comments: